Jalapeño Popper Pizza
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 7 to 9 Min
- 1 6 Slices of Diced Bacon
- 2 2 Tbs Olive Oil
- 3 4 Jalapeno Peppers, Sliced
- 4 1 Thai Red Chili, Sliced
- 5 1 Shallot Sliced
- 6 1/4 Cup Semolina
- 7 1 Package Premade Pizza Dough
- 8 2 Cups Monterey Jack Cheese, Shredded
Two game days classics smashed together into one epic meal. This Jalapeño Popper Pizza Recipe is sure to be a crowd pleaser. With crispy bacon, peppers and a ton of cheese, you might even want to make two because the slices won’t last long.
2. Slice peppers and shallots.
3. Cook bacon to crispy and dice.
4. Add peppers, shallots and olive oil in bow. Mix and set aside.
5. Shape pizza dough on a semolina covered cutting board.
6. Spread cream cheese on pizza dough. Top with bacon, pepper mixture, and Monterey jack cheese.
7. Place pizza on Pizza Stone and cook for 7 to 9 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.