Twice Baked n’ Smoked Potatoes
Prep Time: 25 Min | Cook Time: 120 Min
- 1 Potatoes: 3 (Large)
- 2 Cream Cheese, Sour Cream, Butter, Shredded Cheese, Chives, Salt n’ Pepper and Butter: To taste
- 3 Piping Bag
Cheese and potatoes are a classic combination, and this Twice Baked n' Smoked Potatoes recipe takes the combo to the next level! This recipe is the perfect side or appetizer for your next gathering.
- Rinse and pat dry the three large potatoes.
- Coat with olive oil & hit with kosher salt.
- Bake in the oven at 405° for 60 minutes.
- Remove from the oven.
- Slice the potatoes in half.
- Remove the inside of the potatoes to create a boat and set aside in a bowl.
- Add cream cheese, sour cream, butter, cheese, chives, salt & pepper to the potato filling.
- Mix & add the potato filling to a piping bag & squeeze into the potato boats and sprinkle additional cheese on top.
- Place in the Gravity 980 at 350° and smoke with lump charcoal for 60 minutes.
- Remove and enjoy!