Smoked Scratch Mac & Cheese
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 90 Min
- 1 Pint of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 .5lb Havarti Cheese
- 3 .5lb Gouda Cheese
- 4 8oz Cream Cheese
- 5 16oz Velveeta
- 6 1lb Dry Pasta
- 7 3 TBSP Meat Church "The Gospel"
Mac & Cheese is a delicious side that compliments almost any meal, and this made-from-scratch, smoked version is a must-try recipe. Make this Smoked Scratch Mac & Cheese for your next gathering because it is sure to be a hit!
- Bring smoker up to 275 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cube all of the cheeses and mix together in a cast iron pot with heavy whipping cream and "The Gospel".
- Once the cheese sauce has melted together, bring a separate pot of water to boil with a pinch of salt.
- Once the water is boiling, add pasta and cook until al dente (about 7-9 minutes).
- Add the al dente pasta to the cheese sauce and mix thoroughly before returning to the heat.
- After about 15 minutes, remove the cast iron from the smoker and set aside to cool.