Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15-20 Min
- 1 3 whole Tilapia
- 2 2 oz. smoked paprika
- 3 2 oz. Old Bay seasoning
- 4 Salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 Chopped parsley
- 6 Olive oil
- 7 4 garlic cloves thinly sliced
This quick and easy fish recipe is super flavorful and a great weekday dinner. Serve with a salad for a lighter dinner or serve with some squash or roasted vegetables for a heartier meal.
1. Set up grill for indirect heat and preheat to 350°F.
2. While grill is heating, stuff the inside of each fish with chopped parsley and garlic, then season inside and out with smoked paprika and Old Bay seasoning. Drizzle with olive oil and top with more parsley, smoked paprika/seasoning mix and remaining garlic.
3. Place fish on the grill oiled side down and drizzle with more oil and season with remaining parsley, smoked paprika/seasoning mix. Allow fish to cook for 7-10 minutes on each side.