Gravity French Bread Pizza
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 French Bread Loaf
- 2 1 Jar Of Pizza Sauce
- 3 1 Pack Of Sliced Provolone
- 4 1 Pack Of Sliced Mozzarella
- 5 1 lb. of Italian Sausage
- 6 1 Pack Of Pepperonis
- 7 Parsley for Garnish
If you're looking for a fun recipe to try with the kids, this Gravity French Bread Pizza recipe is perfect! You can also personalize each pizza to each person's likings!
- Preheat the Gravity 980 to 500 degrees and cook the Italian sausage in a skillet.
- Cut the French bread in half and down the middle. Spread sauce evenly over the bread.
- Add your sausage, cheese (alternate with the two cheeses) pepperoni, and break a few pieces of cheese up and sprinkle it over the pepperoni.
- Garnish with parsley.
- Cook the pizza until the cheese has a nice golden brown color and the crust is to your liking.
- Remove the smoker and enjoy!