Chicken Philly Wrap
Prep Time: 25 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 Char-Griller Chicken rub
- 2 1 Yellow Pepper
- 3 1 Orange Pepper
- 4 1 Onion
- 5 5 Chicken Breast
- 6 Flour Tortillas
- 7 Provolone Cheese Slices
- 8 Oil
This Chicken Philly wrap is a fun spin on a classic philly. Cook this on your Flat Iron® Griddle, and you'll have a delicious meal in no time!
- Cube and seasoned chicken with rub.
- Cut up peppers & onions and season with chicken rub.
- Allow meat to sit 20 min.
- Preheat flat iron griddle.
- Apply oil to the griddle and add peppers, onions, and chicken to the griddle, cooking in a two zone setup.
- Sweat the veggies and turn burner to low. Cook chicken, and chop chicken into smaller pieces.
- Combine veggies and chicken and move to low heat.
- Grab enough of the mixture that will fit inside of a flour tortilla and top with cheese.
- When cheese has melted, add mixture to flour tortilla and roll up.
- Use the @chargrillergrills bacon press to sear tortilla 2-3 mins per side.
- Remove from griddle, cut in half and enjoy!