Lemon Ricotta Griddle Pancakes
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 Dry: 1 cup all purpose flour, 1 tbsp baking powder, 1 tbsp baking soda, 2 tbsp sugar, 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Wet: 1 1/4 cup whole milk ricotta, 2 eggs, 2/3 cup milk, Juice from one large lemon, 1 ½ tsp pure vanilla extract, Butter for cooking, Zest from one large lemon
Let's be real, pancakes are the best breakfast food. Here’s a recipe to elevate your pancakes for a special occasion, holiday, or just for fun! These lemon ricotta pancakes are guaranteed to make your mouth water.
- In two separate mixing bowls combine the wet ingredients in one and the wet in the other. Whisk the wet ingredients together.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet mixing to combine. Let sit 10 minutes or while your Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle heats up to medium heat.
- Swirl butter to melt where you will cook the pancakes, using a ¼ cup measuring cup per pancake.
- Cook about 2 minutes per side, or until bubbles appear, flipping once.
- Serve topped with lemon zest, powdered sugar, whipped cream and syrup.