Flat Iron® Banana Pancakes
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 1 Cup Of All-Purpose Flour
- 2 2 Ripe Bananas Mashed (The More Ripe /Brown The Better)
- 3 1 Tsp Of Baking Powder
- 4 2 Tsp Of Granulated Sugar
- 5 1/2 Tsp Of Salt
- 6 1 Egg (Beaten)
- 7 1 Cup Of Milk
- 8 1 Tbsp Of Vegetable Oil
- 9 1 Dash Of Cinnamon (Optional)
Have spare bananas laying around? We’ve got the perfect recipe to spice up your mornings. Get your breakfast sides ready and make some room for the new star of the show with these Flat Iron® Banana Pancakes!
- Combine all the dry ingredients in one bowl and all the wet ingredients in another.
- Add the flour mixture into the batter and continue stirring until as smooth as possible. Some lumps are normal because of the bananas.
- Heat the Flat Iron® to medium-high heat and add oil or butter of your choice. Pour the batter onto the griddle in desired shape and size. Each pancake will be ready to flip once the top side becomes filled with holes/bubbles.
- Cook until each side is golden brown.
- Serve hot with freshly sliced bananas, whipped cream, syrup, honey or any topping of your choice. Enjoy!