- Smokin' Pro™ 1224
- Patio Pro™ 1515
- Patio Pro™ 1616
- Smokin Champ 1624
- Super Pro™ 2121
- Wrangler™ 2123
- Outlaw™ 2137
- Wrangler™ 2223
- Pro Deluxe 2727
- Wrangler™ 2823
- Deluxe Griller 2828™
- Deluxe Griller 2929™
- Grand Champ™ 8100
- Competition Pro™ 8125
- Side Fire Box/Portable Grill 22424
- SMOKIN' OUTLAW GRILL 3724
- Dual Fuel Models
- Kamado Models
- Pellet Models
- Gas Models
- Find My Model #
- Charcoal Models
- About Us
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes @ 350 degrees (177c) Wood Chips
Pork Tenderloin Stuffed Portabellas
- 6 5 ½ oz. Zaycon Fresh bacon wrapped pork tenderloins
- Big Dick’s “Oink It” Seasoning, to taste
- 6 Portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- Lightly oil the mushroom, use a cooking spray.
- Season both sides of pork with the rub of your choice.
- When your chops are halfway done flip them over and add the mushrooms to the grill.
- Watch the mushrooms close and flipping them once so you don’t burn them. They should be done about the same time.
- Place the pork chop into the mushroom cap and pull them to serve.
Recipes developed in partnership with our friends, Ken & Patti Fisher at Date Night Doin’s. Visit their website at www.datenightdoins.com for BBQ and smoking recipes, videos, product reviews, and all things BBQ!