NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
- Sponsor: Char-Griller
- Eligibility: The Char-Griller Grill for Good Giveaway is open to persons who are legal residents of and physically located within the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and who are eighteen (18) years of age as of the date of entry. Giveaway is eligible for U.S. Contiguous residents only. Employees, independent contractors, interns, officers, directors, and agents of Char-Griller (the "Sponsor") their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Giveaway. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By entering the Giveaway, the contestant ("You") agree to comply with and abide by these Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the Sponsor's decisions as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign. Entrants should look solely to the Sponsor with any questions, comments or issues related to the Giveaway.
- Entry Period: The Giveaway begins on December 1st, 2023 at 8:00AM ET and ends on December 12th, 2023 at 11:59PM ET (the "Entry Period"). Entries submitted before or after the Entry Period will not be eligible.
- How to Enter: There are two (2) methods of entry: the Online Method of Entry and the Mail-In Method of Entry outlined below.
- Online Method of Entry: During the entry period, eligible participants can enter The Giveaway using the online form provided at https://www.chargriller.com/grill-for-good. The entry must fulfill all requirements of the Giveaway, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications of the Giveaway may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules of the Giveaway, your submission may be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
- Mail-In Method of Entry: To enter the Giveaway via the mail-in method, handwrite your first and last name, street address, phone number and email address on a piece of paper along with the nomination and reason for nomination, and insert the paper in a #10 envelope and mail your entry via first-class mail to: The Char-Griller Grill for Good Giveaway, ATTN: Marketing, Marketing, 5367 New Peachtree Road, Suite 150, Chamblee, Georgia 30341 ("Mail-In Entry"). Each mail-in entry must be mailed separately. Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, damaged, illegible or postage-due mail. To be eligible for a given monthly random drawing, your mail-in entry(ies) must be postmarked during the applicable Monthly Entry Period and received within five (5) days later.
- Prizes: There will be 1 selected winner to each receive the following items ($358.99 value):
- 3 Burner Flat Iron Gas Griddle
The above values are the estimated retail value of the prizes. Actual/appraised value of prizes may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. Prizes are awarded "as-is" and without any warranties or guarantees beyond warranties such as the manufacturer's standard warranty. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except for at the Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Substitution of the prize or transfer/assignment of the prize to others or request for the cash equivalent of the prize by the Winner is not permitted. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor to use the Winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Odds of Winning: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Prizes pictured in advertising, marketing or promotional materials are for illustrative purposes only. Any applicable taxes and all other costs/expenses not specifically identified in these Official Rules are the sole responsibility of winner.
Winner Selection and Notification: The winner will be determined by a selection process from all eligible entries, to be held by Char-Griller Marketing Team, 7-14 days at the end of the giveaway time period. The Winner will be notified via email within 7 business days (Monday - Friday) of the winner selection. Potential winner need not be present to win, and will be contacted by email, phone or mail on or about two (2) business days after the random drawing using the contact information given at the time of entry. Sponsor shall have no liability for a Winner's failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mailchange of email address, change of mailing address and/or telephone number or other security settings or for a Winner's provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 72 bhour from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Prize forfeiture may result from any of the following: i) an Affidavit or a prize notification is returned as undeliverable; ii) the Affidavit is not returned within the date specified on notification; iii) winner is otherwise found to be ineligible; iv) winner cannot accept or receive the prize for any reason; and v) any other non-compliance with these Official Rules. In the event of any prize forfeiture, the Sponsor or Administrator may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited prize to an alternate winner. Attempts may be made to notify up to three (3) alternate winners for the unfulfilled prize; after which the unfulfilled prize will not be awarded. Once potential winner's eligibility is verified, he/she will be confirmed as a winner. Prize will be shipped to the winner approximately thirty (30) to sixty (60) days from the date winner is confirmed. The Sponsor is not responsible for any returned undeliverable prize and such prize will be forfeited.
Sponsor has the exclusive power to interpret the rules, and the Sponsor's decisions regarding any and all matters related to the contest, are final and binding. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Giveaway is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE GIVEAWAY AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
Rights Granted by the Entrant: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that the Sponsor and anyone acting on behalf of the Sponsor or its respective licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. By entering this content, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party's proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Char-Griller from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Char-Griller may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party's right.
- Terms and Conditions: The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond the Sponsor's control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Giveaway. In such cases, the Sponsor may select a winner(s) from eligible entries received before and/or after the action taken by the Sponsor if appropriate. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. The Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Giveaway, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Giveaway rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering the Giveaway you agree to release and hold harmless Char-Griller and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Giveaway; (iii) electronic or human error in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; (iv) technical errors of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (v) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (vi) printing errors; (vii) lost, late, postage due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail.
- Disputes: This Giveaway is governed by the laws of the State of Georgia, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. By participating in this Campaign, you agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before the state or federal courts located in the State of Georgia. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall You be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney's fees, other than actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering the Giveaway). You further waive all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Taxes: The Winner will be responsible for all taxes related to associated with the Prize receipt and/or use. The Winner will be issued a 1099-MISC for the combined value of the Prize.
- The Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks that are used to share the Giveaway. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of the Giveaway and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Reddit, Pinterest, LinkedIn or any other social networks.
- Acceptance of Rules: By participating in the Giveaway, You have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules, Terms and Conditions.
- Sponsor: Premier Specialty Brands dba Char-Griller, ("Sponsor") located at 5367 New Peachtree Road, Suite 150, Chamblee, Georgia 30341, whose decisions are final and binding as to all aspects of this Giveaway.
- Winner's List: For the name of the Winner(s) or to request additional copies of the Official Rules, send your request with a self-addressed stamped envelope on or before December 12, 2023, to: The Char-Griller Grill for Good Giveaway, ATTN: Marketing, 5367 New Peachtree Road, Suite 150, Chamblee, Georgia 30341.