- GRILLS & SMOKERS
1. ELIGIBILITY: The Char-Griller Win it Wednesday Sweepstake (the “Sweepstakes”) is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and Washington, D.C. (i.e., excluding Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, Puerto Rico and all other U.S. territories and possessions), who are physically located and residing therein at the time of entry (“Entrants”). Each Entrant must be at least eighteen (18) years of age and the age of majority in his/her state of primary residence at the time of entry. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsor, or any of its affiliate or subsidiary companies, promotion prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, retailers, printers, individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of Contest materials, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Contest (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), and each of their immediate family members (as defined by the IRS) and/or people living in the same household, are not eligible to enter or win a prize in the Contest. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted become the property of the Sponsor and may not be acknowledged or returned. Sponsor’s database clock will be the timekeeper for this Contest. This Contest is void where prohibited.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Starting July 27th, 2017 and continuing each week thereafter until December 25th, 2017, visit the Char-Griller Facebook or Instagram page and sign up for the sweepstakes by following the links and instructions to complete the registration. Complete and submit the registration. You then will receive 1 entry into the Sweepstakes. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. Limit: 1 Sweepstakes entry per
quarter for the duration of the contest. Multiple participants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than one entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations or logins, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified from the Sweepstakes. Any use of robotic, repetitive, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods or agents (including, but not limited to, Sweepstakes entry services) will void all entries by that entrant
and may void the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
An eligible Submission enters you in the Contest drawing. Proof of sending a Submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Neither Sponsor, their parent, affiliated or subsidiary companies, nor any of their advertising/promotion agencies, nor any of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives or assigned (collectively “Released Parties”) are liable for any disputes between participants and/or Entrant related to the Submission. Any Submissions that do not conform with these Official Rules in Sponsor’s sole discretion will be disqualified.
3. ADDITIONAL ENTRY DETAILS:
a. Entry Limits: Limit one (1) entry per person and per email address per day or social media handle during the Promotion Period. If more than one Entry per person and per email address per day is received from the same person during the Promotion Period, all Entries from such person will be disqualified. Entries made on another’s behalf by any other individuals or any other entity, including but not limited to commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will be declared invalid and disqualified from this Contest. Entries made through any robotic, automatic, mechanical, programmed or similar entry duplication method will be disqualified. Tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest is prohibited and any entries deemed by Sponsor, in its sole discretion, to have been submitted in this manner or in any effort to influence the Contest in any way inconsistent with the Contest rules – in Sponsor’s sole discretion – will be void. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the Entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the individual named on the entry form (only one name may appear on the entry form). If in Sponsor’s opinion there is credible evidence to dispute that the Entrant named on the entry form is the actual Entrant, the Entry may be disqualified in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
(i) All Entries are subject to verification by the Sponsor. Entries that do not meet the specifications, or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules may be disqualified. Incomplete, illegible or mutilated entries will be automatically disqualified. No responsibility is assumed for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, altered or illegible Entries. Any attempted form of entry other than as described herein is void. Sponsor will determine in its sole discretion, what constitutes a valid Entry. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned or acknowledged.
(ii) Once an Entrant submits an Entry, he/she will be unable to make any edits or changes. No portion of the Entry may contain, in the sole and unfettered discretion of the Sponsor, obscene, violent, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content. Entry must be in keeping with Sponsor’s desired image and may not be offensive, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, nor can it defame or invade publicity or privacy rights of any person, living or dead, or otherwise infringe upon any person’s personal or proprietary rights, including but not limited to intellectual property rights.
(iii) By entering the Contest, all Entrants grant an irrevocable, perpetual, worldwide non-exclusive license to Sponsor and its designees, to reproduce, distribute, display, copy and create derivative works of all or portions of the Entry in connection with the Contest and promotion of the Contest, in any media now or hereafter known, including, but not limited to, display at a potential exhibition of winners, or online posting of the Entries or winners of the Contest. Entrants consent to the Sponsor doing or omitting to do any act that would otherwise infringe the Entrant’s “moral rights” in their Entries. Display or publication of any Entry on Sponsor’s designees’ website does not indicate the Entrant will be selected as a winner. Sponsor and its designees will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with the use of any Entry or portion of any Entry, as contemplated by these Official Rules. Additionally, except where prohibited by law, by entering, each Entrant grants to Sponsor and its designees the unrestricted right to use all statements made in connection with the Contest, and pictures or likenesses of such Entry. Sponsor and Authorized Parties will not be required to pay any additional consideration or seek any additional approval in connection with such use.
(iv) Sponsor is not responsible for errors or problems downloading or uploading any Contest-related materials or information, or for any other technical malfunctions of electronic equipment, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer hardware or software failures, phone lines, failure of any electronic mail entry to be received by Sponsor on account of technical problems, traffic, congestion on the internet or the Contest Platform, or any other technical problems related to Contest Website entries including telecommunication miscommunication or failure, and failed, lost, delayed, incomplete, garbled or misdirected communications which may limit an Entrant’s ability to participate in this Contest.
5. WINNER DETERMINATION:There will be one (1) Grand Prize Winner selected from the pool of all entries received during the Promotion Period.
6. PRIZES/VALUES: Only the number of prizes listed below will be awarded in this Contest:
a. Grand Prize: The weekly grand prize will vary each week and will have an MSRP ranging from $1.00 to $599.99 USD.
b. Additional Prize Details: Prizes will be awarded to the winning nominees; nominators will not receive a prize. The Grand Prizes will be awarded only if the potential prize winner fully complies with these Official Rules. Taxes on any prize, including but not limited to Federal income tax, are solely the responsibility of each winner, and each winner must complete all forms requested by Sponsor to evidence and accomplish such (“Tax Forms”). Prizes are non-assignable and non-transferable. All details and other restrictions of any prize not specified in these Official Rules will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. No cash alternative or prize substitution will be allowed, except that Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to substitute prize(s) of comparable value if any prize listed is unavailable, in whole or in part, for any reason. The prize restrictions/conditions stated herein are not all-inclusive and the Prizes described above may be subject to additional restrictions/conditions, which may be stated in the “Prize Claim Documents” (defined below).
c. Total ARV: The total approximate retail value for all prizes awarded in this Contest ranges between $1.00 and $599.99.
7. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Once the selection of the Grand Prize Winners is complete, the potential Grand Prize Winner will be notified by email (the “Prize Notice”) at the e-mail address provided in the entry form. Each potential winner will be required to respond within one week from notification. Notification is deemed to have occurred immediately upon sending of the Prize Notice. Sponsor is not responsible for any change of email address, of Entrant. Sponsor is not obligated attempt to notify potential winners by any other method or means of communication. Winners will be required to show valid U.S. government-issued identification, execute an Affidavit of Eligibility, Tax Forms (including I.R.S. Form W-9), a background check, a Liability Release, and a Publicity Release form (collectively, “Prize Claim Documents”) and return such executed Prize Claim Documents within the time indicated by Sponsor. If a winner fails to respond or execute and return the Prize Claim Documents (as directed) within the time frame specified, or if a winner is determined to be ineligible or disqualified for any reasons, his/her prize will be forfeited. In the event that a prize is unclaimed, Sponsor will attempt to award it to the next eligible Entrant and follow the same winner notification process. Sponsor will make one (1) attempt to award a prize, and if it remains unclaimed, the prize will not be awarded. Sponsor shall have no liability for any potential prize winner notification that is lost, intercepted or not received by any potential prize winner for any reason. ALL POTENTIAL WINNERS ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR. AN ENTRANT IS NOT A WINNER OF ANY PRIZE, EVEN IF THE CONTEST SHOULD SO INDICATE, UNLESS AND UNTIL ENTRANT’S ELIGIBILITY AND CONTEST WINNER HAS BEEN VERIFIED AND ENTRANT HAS BEEN NOTIFIED THAT VERIFICATION IS COMPLETE.
8. GENERAL terms/LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
(i) By entering this Contest, all Entrants and Winners agree to release, discharge, and hold harmless Facebook, the Sponsor and the other Promotion Entities, and each of their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, agents and partners, and all of their respective employees, officers, directors, and representatives, from any claims, losses, and damages arising out of such Entrant’s participation in this Contest, any Contest-related activities, and the acceptance, possession, use and/or misuse of any prize awarded in this Contest. Neither Sponsor nor the other Promotion Entities assume any responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or delay in operation or transmission; communications line failure; theft or destruction of or unauthorized access to Contest entries or entry forms; or alteration of entries or entry forms. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems with or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, human errors of any kind, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrants' or any other persons' computers related to or resulting from participation, uploading or downloading of any materials related to in this Contest.
(ii) Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest if fraud or technical failures destroy the integrity of the Contest as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, or if required by Facebook, and to award the prizes based on eligible Entries received prior to the cancellation.
(iii) Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to the Contest and judging.
(iv) Acceptance of any prize constitutes such prize winner’s permission for the Sponsor and other Promotion Entities to use such prize winner’s name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and complete address (collectively, the "Attributes"), for advertising and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, (except where prohibited by law), and such Winner and Entrant release the Sponsor, Promotion Entities and designees from all claims arising out of the use of such Entry and/or Attributes and agree to indemnify the Sponsor and other Promotion Entities for any third party claims arising out of the use of such Entry or Attributes by Sponsor, Promotion Entities or any Authorized Parties.
(v) Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, mutilated, misdirected, illegible, incomplete, inaccurate, or stolen, entries or prize notifications. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who is found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest, to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with the intent to disrupt or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest, or to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged, software-generated or other automated multiple entries will be accepted. Sponsor reserves the right to modify, extend, suspend, or terminate the Contest if it determines, in its sole discretion, that the Contest is technically impaired or corrupted or that fraud or technical problems, failures or malfunctions or other causes beyond Sponsor’s control have destroyed or severely undermined or to any degree impaired the integrity, administration, security, proper play and/or feasibility of the Contest as contemplated herein. In the event an insufficient number of eligible entries are received and/or Sponsor is prevented from awarding prizes or continuing with the Contest as contemplated herein by any event beyond its control, including but not limited to fire, flood, natural or man-made epidemic of health of other means, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, satellite or equipment failure, riot or civil disturbance, terrorist threat or activity, war (declared or undeclared) or any federal state or local government law, order, or regulation, public health crisis (e.g. SARS), order of any court or jurisdiction, or other cause not reasonably within Sponsor’s control (each a “Force Majeure” event or occurrence), then Sponsor shall have the right to modify, suspend, or terminate the Contest. If the Contest is terminated before the designated end date, Sponsor will (if possible) select the winner based solely on Sponsor Judging from all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of the event giving rise to the termination. Only the type and quantity of prizes described in these Official Rules will be awarded. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these rules shall otherwise remain in effect and shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein.
(vi) ALL ISSUES AND QUESTIONS CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION, VALIDITY, INTERPRETATION AND ENFORCEABILITY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES OR THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ENTRANTS OR SPONSOR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE INTERNAL LAWS OF THE STATE OF GEORGIA WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ANY CHOICE OF LAW OF CONFLICT OF LAW RULES OR PROVISIONS THAT WOULD CAUSE THE APPLICATION OF ANY OTHER STATE’S LAWS.
(vii) By participating in this Contest, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes the Entrant may have with, or claims entrant may have against, the Sponsor and/or other Promotion Entities relating to, arising out of or connected in any way with (i) the Contest, (ii) the awarding or redemption of any prize, and/or (iii) the determination of the scope or applicability of this agreement, will be resolved individually and exclusively in the courts of Atlanta, Georgia. Entrant hereby knowingly and expressly waives all rights to seek punitive, incidental, exemplary, consequential or special damages, lost profits, and/or any right to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
11. SPONSOR: A&J Manufacturing, LLC, d/b/a Char-Griller, 2148 American Industrial Way, Atlanta, Georgia 30341.
© 2017 A&J Manufacturing, d/b/a Char-Griller. All Rights Reserved.
This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.