Top Ten Recipes for Game Day
Football season is here, and we couldn't be more excited because that means we get to grill up our favorite game-day meals! Game days are fun, but the stress of catering to guests can be a damper. We've assembled a list of ten perfect recipes to serve the next time you host game-day! With these recipes on the menu, your guests might be so blown away, they'll spend all their time going back for more food instead of watching the game.
1. Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
- Pulled pork and mac and cheese are amazing on their own, but put them together and you get an explosion of flavor and cheesy goodness. This recipe is great to cater to a hungry crowd!
2. Smoked Queso Dip
- Everybody loves chips and dip, and it’s a game-day classic snack. By smoking your queso, you’ll add depth of flavor that will satisfy even the hungriest fan’s craving.
3. Smoked Potato Salad
- If you want to add a refreshing herbaceous dish to your game-day menu, definitely try out this smoked potato salad. It packs some serious smoky flavors for a dish that won’t disappoint.
4. Spicy Honey Glazed Chicken Wings
- The great thing about wings is you can experiment with so many different flavors. These sweet and savory Spicy Honey Glazed Wings are easy to make for your next game-day.
5. Chicken Lolilpops
- These are easy to make and fun to eat; they're sure to be in high demand at your game-day party.
6. Easy Chicken and Cheese Quesadillas
- These quesadillas are super simple to make because the only filling is cheese and chicken. If you serve this at your game-day party, we suggest having an assortment of toppings like salsa, jalapenos or guacamole for your guests to personalize their quesadilla.
7. Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Bacon Buffalo Chicken Dip is always the most popular appetizer at any party. If you want to serve a killer dip, this is the one to choose.
8. Sweet and Tangy Apple Coleslaw
- This is the perfect fresh fix’n for any event. Enjoy a delicious balance between fruit and veggies with this Sweet & Tangy Apple Coleslaw recipe.
9. Queso Fundido Stuffed Grilled Jalapenos
- Make this ooey-gooey queso fundido stuffed grilled jalapeño and everyone at your game-day event will love you! If you need to add a little flavor and heat to your game-day menu, this is the recipe to go with.
10. Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Meatballs
- Stuffed with cheddar cheese and wrapped in yummy bacon, this snack is sure to win over your crowd. It's easy to make a lot so everyone can enjoy. We recommend serving them with toothpicks, so it's easy to pick up and go.
If you’re still looking for amazing game day recipes, check the Char-Griller website for an extensive library of delicious recipes. We guarantee you’ll find the perfect dish to serve your guests on game-day. We hope you enjoy!