Zucchini and Sausage Skillet
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 8-11 Min
- 1 3 Tbsp. of olive oil
- 2 1 ½ cups of Andouille sausage, sliced and fully cooked
- 3 2 zucchinis, cubed
- 4 Char-Griller Garlic and Herb Rub
- 5 1 small onion, chopped
- 6 1 red bell pepper, chopped
Get your veggies and your protein all in one bowl on your next camp night dinner. This savory, herbaceous Zucchini and Sausage Skillet is everything you never knew you needed. Prep your ingredients before leaving the house and have yourself a filling, unique meal within a matter of minutes.
1. Heat 1 Tbsp. of oil to medium heat in your pan. Add your sausage slices and sauté until they are browned. Set aside.
2. Add the remaining oil to the pan and add the zucchini, onion, and red bell pepper. Season generously with Char-Griller Garlic and Herb Rub. Stir occasionally for 8-11 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
3. Return the sausage to the skillet and mix thoroughly, cooking for an additional 2-3 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste if necessary. Serve immediately.