Ultimate Breakfast Burritos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 1/2 lb. Breakfast Sausage
- 2 1/2 lb. Chopped Bacon
- 3 1 lb. Chorizo, 15 Oz
- 4 Chili Beans (or Beans of Your Choice)
- 5 1 Dozen Beaten Eggs
- 6 4 Hash Brown Patties (or Potatoes of Your Choice)
- 7 1 Cup Shredded Cheese
- 8 5 to 6 Large Tortillas
Breakfast Burritos are a delicious way to get a little bit of everything for breakfast, and this Ultimate Breakfast Burrito recipe has everything. This burrito is a tasty mix of sausage, bacon, chorizo, chili beans, eggs, hash browns, and cheese sure to fill anyone's appetite.
- Heat one side of cook top using two burners on a medium heat.
- Cook chorizo, sausage and bacon until fully cooked. combine all three, mix together well and move to opposite side of heat.
- Place hash browns or potatoes down on preheated side of cook top and cook until golden brown and crispy. Once potatoes are fully cooked combine with breakfast meat and mix well.
- Move all ingredients back to preheated side of cook top and pour beaten eggs over the breakfast mixture and cook until the eggs are completely done.
- Lastly add beans and mix well again until the beans are heated and move to opposite side of heat.
- Place tortilla on preheated side of cook top and warm to desire. Fill tortilla with breakfast mixture and top with cheese. Fold in the sides of the tortilla and roll over into a burrito.