Turkey Grilled Cheese
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 Butter
- 2 Bread
- 3 Stuffing
- 4 Gouda Cheese
- 5 Pulled Turkey
Grilled cheese is a classic lunch sandwich, and this Turkey Grilled Cheese takes the regular version up a notch. Adding turkey, stuffing, and gouda cheese to buttered bread leaves you with a delicious lunch you'll want to make again and again.
- First start by making your sandwiches. Butter one side of each slice of bread. The butter will be on the OUTSIDE of the sandwich. Add one slice of Gouda cheese to each slice. Then add your turkey and your stuffing.
- Combine the sandwich. It will be a little messy with the butter but it’ll be all worth it.
- Preheat your flat top to medium heat and let it warm up. Once it’s up to temperature, coat the top in butter.
- Now it’s time to cook! These sandwiches will take about 2-3 minutes per side. Cook until the bread is nice and toasty and golden brown. You can pull up the bottom slice a little with your spatula to check.
- Once flipped, cook the opposite side for another 2-3 minutes.
- Remove from the griddle, let rest and then enjoy!