Triple Cherry Wings
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Bbq Sauce: 3 cups of ketchup, 1 1/2 cups of cherry juice, 1/2 cup of white sugar, 1/2 cup of maple syrup, 2 tbsp of creole seasonings
- 2 Wings Rub: Salt n pepper base rub, Three little pigs cherry rub or any cherry rub
If you're looking for a new flavor to try out on your wings, this Triple Cherry Wings recipe is for you. Combine a cherry rub and a cherry BBQ sauce onto your ribs for a great sweet and savory combination.
- Combine all Bbq sauce ingredients in pot and cook for 15 min and set it aside for later.
- Season wings with salt and pepper as a base and then cherry rub and let it sit for 30 - 1 hr.
- Fired the Akorn jr up with lump and cherry wood. Cook wings at 300 degrees for 45 min. Then adjusted the temp to 350 for the rest of the cook.
- When temp of the wings are 160, toss them in the bbq sauce and cook till your desired temp and sauce is tacky.
- Then Enjoy!