Recipe:Spring Tomahawk Steak and Vegetables
- - 20 oz. Tomahawk steak
- - Mixed variety radishes, carrots, turnips, roughly chopped
- - ¼ C. melted butter
- - 2 oz. basil
- - 2 oz. parsley, chopped
- - 2 oz. salt
- - 2 oz. pepper
- - 2 oz. garlic
- - 2 oz. smoked paprika
- - 2 oz. ground rosemary
- - 2 oz. Black and Bleu seasoning (optional)
- - Salt and pepper, to taste
1. Set grill temp to 350˚F.
2. Add mixed variety of chopped radishes, carrots, and turnips to hot cast iron skillet or wok with butter.
3. Add salt and pepper to taste on vegetables.
4. Mix salt, pepper, garlic, smoked paprika, and ground rosemary in a bowl (or use Black & Bleu seasoning).
5. Rub seasoning mix onto both sides of the steak.
6. Add steak to grill and cook 5-8 minutes per side.
7. Add fresh basil and chopped parsley to vegetables.
8. Remove steak when internal temp reaches 145˚F for medium rare.