Teriyaki Chicken and Mango Skewers
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 10 to 12 Min
- 1 Teriyaki Sauce - 1 Bottle
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs - 4 Pounds
- 3 3 Mangos
- 4 1 Large Red Onion
- 5 Sesame Seeds - For Garnish
- 6 Salt and Pepper - To Taste
- 7 Chopped Scallions - For Garnish
These skewers will take you straight to the beach. Juicy chicken marinated in teriyaki sauce are complemented perfectly by ripe mango and the bite of red onion.
1. Cut chicken thighs into 1-inch cubes and place in a bag with the teriyaki sauce.
2. Refrigerate overnight.
3. Peel and cut the mango into 1-inch cubes.
4. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
5. Add the mango and chicken to the skewers.
6. Grill the skewers covered for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
7. Remove from the grill and rest.
8. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and scallions.