Taco & Fajita Butterflied Chicken Legs
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 50 Min
- 1 Chicken Legs
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Char-Griller Taco & Fajita Seasoning
If you're interested in learning how to do the new butterflied chicken legs trend, this recipe is the one for you!
- Set your Gravity 980 up with Mesquite Chunks and set it to 400f
- Butterfly your Chicken Legs. Take a sharp knife and cut along the bone, separate the meat from the bone until butterflied, leaving some meat connected to the bone.
- Rub with a little olive oil and season with Char Griller Taco & Fajita Seasoning.
- Onto the grill for 45 mins or until they hit 165f, move then legs to the hot part of the grill to char.(the front left corner of the Gravity 980)
- Top with Cilantro and enjoy!