Sweet and Tangy Apple Coleslaw
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 3 Cups Chopped Cabbage
- 2 1 Cup Grated Carrots
- 3 1/4 Cup Of Thinly Sliced Red Bell Peppers
- 4 1/4 Cup Of Thinly Sliced Green Bell Peppers
- 5 1 Cup Of Green Onions (Finely Chopped)
- 6 1/2 Cup Of Mayonnaise
- 7 1 Tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 8 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 9 1 Unpeeled Red Apple (Cored & Chopped)
The perfect fresh fix’n for any cookout menu, enjoy a delicious balance between fruit and veggies with this Sweet & Tangy Apple Coleslaw recipe.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, red and green apples, carrots, and green onions.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, lemon juice, and brown sugar.
- Pour the dressing over the salad. And mix thoroughly.
- For best results, chill for at least one hour before serving.