Surf & Turf Tacos
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 3 Lbs Skirt Steak
- 2 1 Lb Shrimp
- 3 Corn Tortillas
- 4 Primo's Gourmet Foods Tequila Lime and Garlic Marinade
- 5 Guacamole (Avocado, Jalapeno, Tomato, White Onion, Cilantro, Lime )
- 6 Cotija Cheese
Tacos, but take them to the next level. These Surf n' Turf Tacos are a recipe you are sure to use over and over again. The Flat Iron Griddle gives the steak and shrimp the perfect sear and the homemade guacamole really takes everything over the top.
1. Marinate your steak in the Tequila Lime and Garlic for as long as you can.
2. Season shrimp with Primo’s Gourmet Foods Gotcha Garlic and Lemon Pepper.
3.Prepare your guacamole - smash 3-4 avocados in a molcajete or bowl and combine diced tomato, onion, jalapeno, and cilantro. Season with salt, pepper, and lime juice to taste.
4. Preheat your Char-Griller Flat-Iron Griddle
5. Cook the skirt steaks and shrimp until nice and charred.
6. Cook the tortillas on the griddle as well.
7. Slice the skirt steak against the grain and begin assembling tacos.
8. Tortilla, guac, steak, shrimp, cheese, lime juice, Enjoy!
- Pitt Tips:
- Prepare the guacamole however you like, we prefer more chunky than smooth!
- We also love grilling whole jalapenos to eat on the side.