Super Pro Rotisserie Prime Rib
Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 180 Min
- 1 Prime Rib: Two Bones (6 Pounds)
- 2 Olive Oil
- 3 Char-Griller Grills Chili Lime: to taste.
- 4 Sazon: to taste.
- 5 Brazilian Salt: to taste
- 6 Fresh Parsley Flakes or Fresh Cilantro Flakes: to taste. Used Cilantro. You can also use dry flakes if fresh is not available.
- 7 Kitchen Twine
- 8 Char-Griller Grills Super Pro & Rotisserie Kit
- 9 Fogo Eucalyptus Lump Charcoal
Looking for the perfect reason to break out that rotisserie attachment for your grill? Still not sure if you should get one? Look no further than this juicy Rotisserie Prime Rib recipe, from prepping to seasoning to the final slice, this recipe breaks it down and makes it easy to beef up your pitmaster expertise.
- Rinse and pat dry the prime rib.
- Trim access fat and skin.
- French cut the bones with a knife.
- Apply coating of olive oil to all sides.
- Season all sides with Sazon, Chili Lime seasonings and Brazilian Salt.
- Add kitchen twine in the middle of the bones on the meat and knot.
- Add to rotisserie rod and lock in using the rotisserie forks.
- Then Sprinkle fresh parsley or cilantro flakes.
- Heat grill with lump charcoal: When coking over an open fire I don’t cook at specific temperature. I begin with an equivalent of a ½ chimney full of lump charcoal and monitor the fire by feel. I place the charcoal in the middle of the grill in the back. As the charcoal burns I add pieces as the cook goes along.
- Place rotisserie in the grill.
- Roast until internal 115°.
- Remove from the grill.
- Allow to rest for 15 minutes.
- Slice and enjoy!