Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Sliced Top Round/Pulpa Negra: 1 ½ pounds
- 2 Char-Griller Taco & Fajita Seasoning: to taste
- 3 Lime: 1, sliced
- 4 Lime Juice: 1 cup
- 5 Water: 1 cup
- 6 Tostada Shells: 1 package
- 7 Refried Beans: 16 oz.
- 8 Chihuahua Shredded Cheese: 7oz
- 9 Lettuce chopped: to taste
- 10 Sour Cream: to taste
- 11 Avocado, sliced: to taste
- 12 Roja Salsa
Looking for something new to try on Taco Tuesday? This Steak Tostadas recipe brought to you by Char-Griller Ambassador James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ is exactly what you're looking for.
- Combine the lime juice, water, Char-Griller Grills Taco & Fajita Seasoning along with the sliced lime.
- Place the steak slices in the marinade.
- Cover & Place in the fridge for 12-24 hours for resting.
- Preheat the Akorn Jr. to temperature 350°- 400°.
- Place the steak on the cooking grate.
- Cook for 15 minutes and remove. Tostada Building
- Build your tostada by spreading the shell with beans, steak, lettuce, avocado, Chihuahua Shredded Cheese, sour cream with a splash of roja salsa.