Prep Time: 20 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 New York Steak
- 2 2 White Onions
- 3 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 4 4 Jalapenos
- 5 Flour Tortillas
- 6 Sour Cream
- 7 Shredded Cheese
- 8 Char-Griller Steak Rub
- 9 Char-Griller Taco & Fajita Rub
- 10 Pico de Gallo: 5 diced tomatoes, 1/2 diced onion, 3 died jalapenos, cilantro, lime juice, salt and pepper to your liking
- 11 Guacamole: 3 mashed avocados mixed with 3/4 cup of your pico. Add more lime and salt and pepper to taste
Fajitas are a delicious and fast cook, perfect for any weekday meal. Try these Steak Fajitas for your next family meal!
- Start by preparing your pico de gallo and guacamole and set aside.
- Julienne your onion, bell peppers, and jalapenos for the fajitas.
- Season your steaks with Char-Griller Steak Rub.
- Season your vegetables with Char-Griller Taco & Fajita Rub.
- Toss the veggies in a cast iron skillet and begin grilling the steaks.
- We used both sides of our Duo™ 5050 for this cook.
- Cook the steaks to your liking and then slice.
- Warm up/grill your tortillas and se aside.
- Place the sliced steak right on top of your cooked vegetables in the skillet.
- Serve these with all the classic toppings: guac, pico, shredded cheese, sour cream, and don't forget lime!
- Build your fajitas and enjoy!