SPICY VINDALOO CHICKEN THIGH SKEWERS
- 1 2 Lbs Chicken Thighs
- 2 2 Medium Onions(Rough Chopped)
- 3 1 Tomato (Quartered)
- 4 1 Tbsp Avocado Oil
- 5 2 Jalapenos (Chopped)
- 6 1 Tsp Tamarind Concentrate
- 7 8 Cloves Garlic
- 8 1/2 Inch Fresh Ginger Or 1 Tbsp Minced Ginger
- 9 2-4 Tbsp Kashmiri Red Chili Powder
- 10 1/2 Tbsp Mustard Seeds
- 11 1/2 Tbsp Black Pepper Corns
- 12 1 Tsp Cumin Seeds
- 13 1 Tbsp Coriander Seeds
- 14 1/2 Tsp Fenugreek Seeds
- 16 1 Inch Cinnamon Stick
- 17 4 Tbsp White Vinegar
- 18 1/2 Tsp Ground Turmeric
- 19 1 Teaspoon Brown Sweetener
- 20 1 Tbsp Salt
This easy Chicken Vindaloo is a popular spicy Indian dish. This spicy, tangy chicken vindaloo is a quick and easy to make on the grill!
- Place mustard seeds, black peppercorns, cumin seeds, coriander seeds, cinnamon stick and fenugreek seeds in a small bowl.
- Add white vinegar to soak the seeds until softened. Place chicken in a large bowl or ziploc bag.
- Add seed mixture and the remaining ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add mixture to chicken and coat thoroughly, refrigerate over night.
- Preheat grill to medium high heat. Skewer chicken thighs and place on grill. Grill for 15-20 mins or until chicken is 165 degrees, flipping half way through.