Spicy Chicken Wings
Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Chicken Wings
- 2 SPG Seasoning
- 3 Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Rub
- 4 1/2 Stick of Butter
- 5 1/2 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 6 3/4 Cup of Hot Sauce
- 7 3/4 Cup of Mustard
- 8 3/4 Cup of Honey
These Spicy Chicken Wings are perfect for parties! The sauce is made with Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Rub, so it’s sweet, spicy and finger licking good! So good and serves a crowd.
- Preheat grill to 350 degrees.
- Season chicken with SPG seasoning, and Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Rub. Let rest for 30 minutes.
- Place chicken on the grill. In a pot combine butter, brown sugar, mustard, hot sauce, and honey.
- Cook for 10 minutes and set aside.
- Flip wings half way through the cook and continue cooking until wings reach 165 internal temperature.
- Once the wings are done, remove from grill and add them to a bowl.
- Pour mixture over wings and mix thoroughly.
- Serve wings and enjoy!