Spicy Crawfish Dip
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 ½ C. butter
- 2 ½ C. chopped bell pepper
- 3 ½ C. chopped onion (or green onion)
- 4 1 Tbsp. basil
- 5 2 cloves minced garlic
- 6 2 Tsp. Old bay or Cajun seasoning
- 7 Salt and pepper, to taste
- 8 (1) 1 lb. pack frozen, cooked, peeled crawfish tails, thawed and undrained
- 9 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 10 Sriracha, to taste
1. Pre-heat grill to 350°F and add Smokin’ Stone under the grates. Place a cast iron skillet on top of the grates and heat until very hot.
2. Add butter to skillet and allow to melt. Add bell pepper and onion. Sauté for 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add basil, garlic, seasoning and salt and pepper to taste and stir. Add crawfish and stir to combine.
4. Stir in cream cheese until mixture is smooth. Stir in Sriracha sauce, to taste and allow to smoke for 10 minutes with lid closed at 350°F.
Remove from grill and serve with crackers or toasted French bread slices. Enjoy!