Spare Ribs with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 3 Hrs
- 1 1 1/2 cups of Apple Cider
- 2 1 32 oz of Ketchup
- 3 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 4 1/4 Cup White Sugar
- 5 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 6 2 Tablespoons of Creole Seasoning
- 7 Favorite BBQ Rub
- 8 Unsalted Butter
- 9 Brown Sugar
If you're looking for a new way to flavor your spare ribs, this Spare Ribs with Apple Cider BBQ Sauce recipe is for you! This recipe combines savory and smoky with sweet, spiced and fruity for a delicious flavor profile.
- Combine all ingredients and cook and stir often. Feel free to adjust ingredients to your liking as well.
- Season spare ribs with your favorite rub and let them sit for at least 30 min.
- Fire up the smoker to 275 and cook ribs until the rub sets.
- Once the rub sets, spritz with apple cider and sprinkle more rub on.
- Cooking the ribs for 3 hrs and then wrap the ribs in aluminum foil with butter and brown sugar and cook for one hour.
- Take ribs out of foil and glaze with BBQ sauce, let the sauce set.
- Cut the ribs and enjoy.