Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburgers
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Burger Patties: 5, 1 ½ pounds of ground beef
- 2 Sourdough Burger Buns: 5
- 3 American Cheese Slices: to taste
- 4 Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Seasoning: to taste
- 5 Pre-Cooked Bacon Slices: to taste
- 6 Mayonnaise: to taste
- 7 Ketchup: to taste
- 8 Akorn Jr. Charcoal Grill & Smokin’ Stone.
You can never go wrong with adding bacon to a cheeseburger, and this Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburger recipe takes it to the next level by combining the two on a sourdough bun. This delicious burger is sure to impress!
- Season the burger patties with Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Seasoning to taste.
- Preheat the AKORN Jr with charcoal to 300°-350°. Certified Tip: Insert the smokin’ stone to avoid flare up’s and to better control the temperature
- Place the burger patties in the grill.
- Grill for 10-15 minutes, then add cheese. Remove after a few minutes.
- Warm up the Bacon Slices.
- Toast the Sourdough Buns.
- Sourdough Bacon Cheeseburgers Building.
- Build your burger by spreading the bun with mayonnaise, ketchup, cheese burger patty and bacon slices.