Smoked Pulled Beef n’ Chorizo Cheesy Queso Dip
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 Pulled Beef: 1 pound, smoked & shredded
- 2 Chorizo: 7 oz. cooked & chopped
- 3 Velveeta Original Cheese: 16 oz. Cubed
- 4 Colby & Monterrey Jack Cheese: 16 oz. Cubed
- 5 Cilantro Lime Seasoning: to taste
- 6 Taco Seasoning: 1 oz
- 7 Hormel Chili with Beans: 15 0z
- 8 Cream Cheese: 8 oz. Cubed
- 9 Fresh Cilantro Flakes: 4 oz
- 10 Pickled jalapenos: 1 cup diced with the juice (about 4 jalapenos)
- 11 Green Chiles: 7 oz. Diced
- 12 Fresh jalapeños: 2, diced
- 13 Lime: 2, squeezed for juice
- 14 Milk: 1 cup
- 15 Tomatoes: 2, diced
- 16 Fritos Scoops: 1 bag
- 17 Large foil pan
- 18 Char-Griller Grills Smokin’ Champ 1733
- 19 Lump Charcoal: one chimney full & Apple Smoking Wood: 2 chunks
- 20 Char-Griller Grills Charcoal Chimney
You can never go wrong when cheesy is in the name! This Smoked Pulled Been n' Chorizon Cheesy Queso Dip is an easy recipe to make and have for those parties or sports games!
Gather & Place all the ingredients in sections in the pan and it's ready for the Smoker.
- Using the Char-Griller Grills Charcoal Chimney fire up a full charcoal chimney of lump charcoal to 350°.
- Offset the charcoal on the right side of the fire grate in the main grilling area.
- Allow the smoker to warm up for 30 mins & then place the apple wood chunks on top of the cooking grate over the fire.
- Place the queso pan opposite side of the fire.
- Stir/mix all the ingredients once they begin to melt after 20 minutes.
- Mix and rotate after 40 minutes
- Smoke for a total of 60 minutes and remove.
- Serve, top with fresh cilantro flakes & dip with Fritos Scoops