Smoked Prime Rib
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 8 Hrs
- 1 15 lb. Prime Rib
- 2 2 oz. ground pepper
- 3 4 oz. coarse salt
- 4 2 oz. smoked paprika
Instructions1. Mix salt, pepper, and paprika.
2. Cover rib side of prime rib in seasoning.
3. Flip and season the fat cap side of the prime rib.
4. Pre-heat smoker to 225˚F.
5. Add prime rib directly to grates, fat cap up.
6. Smoke prime rib at 40 minutes per pound (About 8 hrs for a 15 lb. prime rib).
7. Remove when internal temp reaches 135˚F.
8. Let rest for 30 minutes
9. Slice, serve and enjoy!