Smoked Deviled Eggs
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 30 Min
- 1 8 boiled eggs (Peeled)
- 2 4 Tbsp of Mayonnaise
- 3 1 Tbsp of Dijon Mustard
- 4 1 Tsp of Hot Sauce
- 5 1 Tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 Salt and Pepper to taste
If a dish is delicious, there’s no doubt that the smoked version will be even better, and there’s no exception when it comes to these Smoked Deviled Eggs. Yum.
- Preheat your smoker to 225°F.
- Place your eggs on the grill grates and allow them to cook for 30 minutes.
- Remove them and allow them to cool before slicing lengthwise and scooping the yolks into a mixing bowl. Set the egg whites aside.
- Mix in the rest of the ingredients, thoroughly kneading them together.
- Carefully scoop the yolk mixture into each of the egg white halves.
- Serve immediately or chilled. Enjoy!