Smoked Cream Cheese & Sausages
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2 Hrs
- 1 Cream Cheese: 2, 8 oz. bricks
- 2 Sausage Links: 4
- 3 Fresh Garlic Olive Oil (combination of olive oil and minced garlic)
- 4 Char-Griller Grills Taco & Fajita and Creole Seasonings
- 5 Char-Griller Grills Pan
- 6 Crackers: 1 package
Want to impress with your next charcuterie board? Char-Griller Ambassador James Llorens of Certified Creole BBQ has just the thing with this Smoked Cream Cheese and Sausages recipe. Your guests won't be able to get enough of this creamy, smoky treat, perfectly paired with sausages and crackers.
- Place both cream cheeses in the Char-Griller Grills Pan side by side.
- Apply even coat of Fresh Garlic Olive Oil on all facing sides of both cream cheeses.
- Season one of the cream cheese bricks with Char-Griller Grills Taco & Fajita Seasonings.
- Season the second cream cheese bricks with Char-Griller Grills Creole Seasonings.
- Place the sausages on a skewer
- Preheat Flavor Pro to 200°
- Add the Char-Griller Grills pan with the cream cheeses to the Flavor Pro opposite side of the fire and place the sausages on the warming rack.
- Add smoking wood to the fire half through the cook.
- Maintaining your fire is key, check on your fire roughly every ½ hour and add charcoal as needed. Smoke at 200°.
- After 2 hours of smoking remove and serve the cream cheeses with the sausages on the crackers.