Smoked Chorizo Cheese Dip
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 45 Min
- 1 Whole Block of Velveeta
- 2 16 oz. Smoked Gouda
- 3 1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 4 2 Cans Rotel Diced Tomatoes
- 5 2 lbs Chorizo, Cooked
- 6 2 tbsp. Char-Griller Taco & Fajita Seasoning
- 7 Cilantro
This Smoked Chorizo Cheese Dip recipe is the dip recipe you didn't know you were missing. Perfectly combining cheesy, smoky, and savory flavors, this filling dip is a must for your next gathering.
- Pre-heat your grill to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients in a heat-safe pan or pot.
- Put on the Gravity 980 for about 45 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the smoker.
- Add some cilantro.