Smoked and Spiced Nuts
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 40 Min
- 1 3 Cups Mixed Nuts
- 2 Dried Thyme - 1.5 tsp
- 3 Light Brown Sugar - 1.5 tsp
- 4 Ground Cayenne Pepper - 1/2 tsp
- 5 Powdered Mustard - 1/2 tsp
- 6 Chipotle Powder - 1/2 tsp
- 7 Olive Oil - 3 Tsp
Looking for a quick and easy game-day snack? These Smoked and Spiced Nuts pack a flavor punch and are super easy to whip up. They are the perfect thing to throw on the smoker after the ribs or pork butt is finished.
1. Prepare AKORN for smoking. Preheat to 250 degrees Fahrenheit and add Smokin’ Stone.
2. Whisk together spices and brown sugar.
3. Toss nuts in oil and spice mixture.
4. Lay nuts out onto baking sheet.
5. Place baking sheet on grill, close the lid and smoke for 30 to 40 minutes.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.