Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 1 lb Ground Beef
- 2 White Onion
- 3 American Cheese
- 4 Sesame Buns
- 5 Burger Sauce: Mayo, Ketchup, Mustard, Dill Relish
Get your Flat Iron® fired up for some seriously flavorful, crispy cheesy smash burgers. Family burger night will never be the same.
1. Make small meatballs roughly ¼ pound each
2. Finely slice your onions
3. Fire up the Char-Griller Flat Iron Griddle
4. While the grill heats, prep the burger sauce
a. In a bowl add 3 tbsp each of mayo, mustard, ketchup, and dill relish
5. Oil the griddle and add your meat balls and top with a generous handful of onions
6. Smash the patties until flat and allow a crust to develop
7. Flip and season each patty with salt and pepper
8. Top with American cheese and allow to melt
9. Toast your buns and begin assembling
10. Build your burgers as tall as you like and enjoy!
- Pitt Tips:
- We recommend at least a double for best experience!
- Don't be shy with the burger sauce!