Skirt Steak Cerveza Marinade Grilled Tacos
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 12 Min
- 1 Skirt Steak: 3 pounds
- 2 Mexican Beer: 24 fl oz
- 3 Olive Oil: to taste
- 4 Onions: 1/2 moon sliced
- 5 Cilantro: small bush chopped
- 6 Jalapenos: 2
- 7 Seasonings: sazon, black pepper, garlic powder, Char-Griller Grills Taco & Fajita Adobo, steak & meat seasoning: to taste
- 8 Limes: 4-5 squeezed
- 9 Cebollitas: 4
- 10 Tortillas: 12
This beer marinade and skirt steak recipe is a top notch way to celebrate the next Taco Tuesday! This recipe is packed with flavor and a fast cook, perfect for a week night meal.
Marinade Prepping Directions
- In a large bowl, add and mix the beer, olive oil, seasonings, lime juice with peels, jalapenos, onions, cilantro and cebollitas.
- Rest for 2-24 hours in the fridge: the longer the better!
- Preheat the AKORN Kamado to 500° and allow to heat up for 15-30 minutes.
- Place the veggies & lime peels on the grill first for 5-10 minutes.
- Place the skirt steak onto the cooking grates.
- Stir the veggies and flip the limes throughout the cook.
- Flip the skirt steak after 5-6 minutes and squeeze the juice from the lime peels on the steak.
- Warm the tortillas.
- Remove the skirt steak after 12 minutes.
- Rest the steak for a few minutes.
- Slice and make tacos with your favorite salsa & toppings!