Simple Smoked BBQ Pork Belly
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 2.5 Hrs
- 1 Redmond's Pink Himalayan Salt- 1 Teaspoon
- 2 Redmond's Organic Garlic Pepper- 1 Teaspoon
- 3 Butter- 1 stick
- 4 G Hughes Sweet & Spicy BBQ Sauce-1/4-1/2 Cup
Craving the delicious taste of pork belly but don't want to put up with all the hassle of complicated directions? Then try this super-simple, fool-proof pork belly recipe that's guaranteed to make your mouth water! Now you can indulge yourself without having to worry about a big mess!
1. Pat pork belly dry with paper towel
2. Season to taste with Pink salt & garlic pepper
3. Baste with bbq sauce
4. Smoke at 250° in aluminum pan with butter for 2.5 hours. Then place directly over the coals for 5 minutes
5. Add more BBQ glaze if desired.