Shrimp Tostadas with Avocado Slaw
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 5 Min
- 1 1 lb. peeled/deveined shrimp (tails on)
- 2 Favorite seafood seasoning
- 3 Corn tostadas
- 4 Sour cream
- 5 Lime slices (for garnish)
- 6 Hass avocado (for garnish)
- 7 Avocado Slaw: 1/2 small red cabbage shaved, 1 medium tomato deseeded and diced, 1 Hass avocado cubed, 1 jalapeno deseeded and diced, 1 shallot diced, 3-4 cloves minced garlic, and juice of 1 lime
Is Taco Tuesday your favorite day of the week? Take it to the next level with these bright, colorful, and delicious Shrimp Tostadas with Avocado Slaw!
- Prepare your shrimp by lightly coating with oil and season generously with your favorite seafood rub. Mix to coat all of the shrimp and allow them to marinade in a covered container in the fridge until you are ready to grill, up to two hours.
- Prepare your avocado slaw by mixing all the ingredients in a bowl until evenly combined. Allow to sit for at least 30 minutes in the fridge before serving.
- Set your grill to high heat and cook your shrimp 60-90 seconds per side over direct heat or until the shrimp are pink and reached 160-165 degrees.
- Assemble your tostada by using a corn tostada as a base, spread sour cream, the avocado slaw, and top with your grilled shrimp, and cubed avocado. Squeeze some fresh lime on top of your shrimp tostada and enjoy!