Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Shrimp - raw, peeled, deveined, tail off
- 2 Corn tortillas
- 3 Shredded purple cabbage
- 4 Queso fresco
- 5 White Onion
- 6 Cilantro
- 7 Tapatio
- 8 Limes
- 9 Guacamole - 4 avocados, 1 tomato, 2 jalapenos, 1/2 white onion, 1/2 cup cilantro, juice of 1 lime, salt and pepper
These Shrimp Tostadas are the perfect recipe for your next Taco Tuesday or any day of the week! This recipe cooks fast, so this is a perfect weeknight meal for the whole family!
- Fry your corn tortillas until crispy.
- Season your shrimp with Char-Griller® Creole Rub.
- Prepare your guacamole by dicing the listed ingredients and mixing together.
- Preheat your Char-Griller® Flat Iron® Griddle.
- Cook your shrimp on the griddle and set aside.
- Begin assembling your tostadas, starting with a layer of guacamole first.
- Followed by the purple cabbage and a handful of shrimp.
- Top that with queasy fresco, diced white onion and cilantro.
- Finish them off with a couple dabs of tapatio hot sauce and a squeeze of lime juice.