Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 2 Lbs of Shrimp (Tail off, Peeled,and Deveined Shrimp)
- 2 Jalapeno-Lime Seasoning
- 3 Tequila Lime Marinade
- 4 1 Head Green Cabbage
- 5 3-4 Jalapenos
- 6 1 Bundle Cilantro
- 7 White Onion
- 8 Green Onion
- 9 Lime (Zest and Juice)
- 10 Coleslaw Dressing
- 11 2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 12 16 Oz Sour Cream
- 13 Corn Tortillas
A taste of the sea with the perfect kick of smoke. These Shrimp Tacos from Pitt Boys BBQ will turn even the most skeptical seafood taco person into a believer.
- Prep shrimp by removing shell, tail, and devein if this is not already done
- Season and marinate with Jalapeno-Lime Seasoning and Tequila-Lime Marinade Shred green cabbage and add to large mixing bowl
- Remove seeds and Julianne jalapenos
- Chop cilantro and green onions and add to the mixing bowl
- Add zest and juice from 1 lime
- Season coleslaw with Jalapeno-Lime seasoning
- Add coleslaw dressing and mix all together
- Dice white onion and set aside for taco topping
- In a separate mixing bowl combine sour cream, Sriracha, Tequila-Lime Marinade, and Jalapeno-Lime seasoning
- Preheat your grill and cast iron skillet
- Cook shrimp hot and fast in a cast iron skillet
- Char tortillas directly on the grill
- Assemble tacos and enjoy!
- Fresh shrimp is always best, but frozen shrimp works perfectly fine also!
- NEVER microwave your tortillas!