Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 20 Min
- 1 2 Lbs of Shrimp (Tail off, Peeled,and Deveined Shrimp)
- 2 Jalapeno-Lime Seasoning
- 3 Tequila Lime Marinade
- 4 1 Head Green Cabbage
- 5 3-4 Jalapenos
- 6 1 Bundle Cilantro
- 7 White Onion
- 8 Green Onion
- 9 Lime (Zest and Juice)
- 10 Coleslaw Dressing
- 11 2 Tbsp Sriracha Hot Sauce
- 12 16 Oz Sour Cream
- 13 Corn Tortillas
A taste of the sea with the perfect kick of smoke. These Shrimp Tacos from Pitt Boys BBQ will turn even the most skeptical seafood taco person into a believer.
1. Prep shrimp by removing shell, tail, and devein if this is not already done
2. Season and marinate with Jalapeno-Lime Seasoning and Tequila-Lime Marinade Shred green cabbage and add to large mixing bowl
3. Remove seeds and Julianne jalapenos
4. Chop cilantro and green onions and add to the mixing bowl
5. Add zest and juice from 1 lime
6. Season coleslaw with Jalapeno-Lime seasoning
7. Add coleslaw dressing and mix all together
8. Dice white onion and set aside for taco topping
9. In a separate mixing bowl combine sour cream, Sriracha, Tequila-Lime Marinade, and Jalapeno-Lime seasoning
10. Preheat your grill and cast iron skillet
11. Cook shrimp hot and fast in a cast iron skillet
12. Char tortillas directly on the grill
13. Assemble tacos and enjoy!
- Fresh shrimp is always best, but frozen shrimp works perfectly fine also!
- NEVER microwave your tortillas!