Sausage BBQ Meat Balls
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 50 Min
- 1 Two Pounds Ground Sausage
- 2 1 Tbsp Chipotle Mustard
- 3 Favorite BBQ Rub to Taste
- 4 Garlic Powder to Taste
- 5 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 7 Favorite BBQ Sauce
Need a quick and easy last-minute appetizer? These Sausage BBQ Meatballs from Char-Griller Ambassador James Llorens are a great game day snack and don't require a ton of effort to get their smokey and delicious flavors perfect.
1. Pre-heat your grill to 300 degrees.
2. Make the meatballs.
3. After 20 minutes smoking, sauce the meatballs with desired BBQ sauce.
4. Remove meatballs from smoker after internal temperature is 165 degrees
5. Place meatballs in crockpot with additional BBQ sauce and sprinkle with dried parsley.
6. Serve with white bread and enjoy!