Sausage and Potatoes Recipe
Prep Time: 5 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 Smoked Sausage
- 2 Favorite Char-Griller Rub
- 3 Red, Orange and Yellow Bell Peppers
- 4 Sweet onion
- 5 Oil
- 6 Potatoes
This Sausage and Potatoes on a Char-Griller Premium Flat Iron Griddle is an easy recipe that’s packed with so much flavor It’s made with potatoes, chicken smoked sausage, bell peppers, onion, and Char-Griller Garlic and herb seasoning.
1. Preheat griddle.
2. Slice sausage.
3. Slice veggies.
1. Put oil on the griddle top.
2. Pour potatoes on the griddle (stir as needed).
3. Pour peppers and onions on the griddle (stir as needed).
4. Season potatoes, peppers and onions.
5. Pour sausage on the griddle top.
6. Season sausage.
7. Cook until preferred char and tenderness.
8. Mix all of it together.
9. Remove from the griddle and let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!