Saucin’ Bacon Wrapped Cheesy Meatballs
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hrs
- 1 1 Lb of Ground Beef
- 3 Block of Cheddar Cheese
- 4 Half Slab of Bacon
- 5 Grill Pinz or Toothpicks
Stuffed with cheddar cheese and wrapped in yummy bacon!
- 1 pound Ground Beef: shape into meatball after meat is seasoned.
- Season meat with Loot N’ Booty What’s Your Beef Rub & Everything Rub to taste.
- ½ block cheddar cheese cut into small cubes: add cheese to the middle of the meatball.
- Half Slab of Bacon cut into half slices: Wrap meatball with the bacon. Seal bacon using Grill Pinz or toothpicks
- Prep grill/smoker: Used Char Griller Grills King-Griller Smokin’ Ace.
- Preheat grill/smoker & Smoke meatball at 300°: Used Fogo Lump Charcoal & Fogo Starters.
- Place meatballs in the Smokin' ACE and smoke for 40 minutes.
- Add sauce to the meatballs and smoke for an additional 20 minutes or until internal temperature 165°: Used Flo’s Flavor Savory Sweet BBQ Sauce.
- Remove meatballs from the smoker & enjoy!