@tfti.bbq Salt & Vinegar Wings
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 60 Min
- 1 2 lbs wings
- 2 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 1 tsp kosher salt
- 4 1/2 cup distilled white vinegar
- 5 1/2 cup Cane Vinegar or Apple Cider Vinegar
- 6 1 Tsp Granulated White Sugar
- 7 1 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 8 1 Tbsp @Hidden.valley Dry Ranch Seasoning
- 9 2 Tbsp @osmosalt White Flakey Salt
Salt and vinegar wings are a game changer, it’s easy to make them at home on your Char-Griller Grill.
- Preheat smoker or oven to 250 degrees
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a jar and shake well till sugar and salt is dissolved.
- Pat dry wings and place in a ziplock bag
- Pour in 3/4 of sauce and mix well
- Let marinate for 3-4 hrs or overnight is preferred
- Once marinated take wings out and pat fry
- Place in a large bowl and add in baking powder and kosher salt and mix well
- Place on a wire rack (use a baking sheet under wire rack if doing this in a oven)
- Smoke wings for 30 min to help remove moisture
- After 30 min turn up smoker or oven to 425 and cook for 20-30 min until golden brown or when wings reach 175 and above. I go to 190-200 for extra crispy wings.
- Place wings into a large bowl
- Drizzle in most of leftover marinade not all, some more flakey salt and mix
- Top wings with more sauce, salt and fresh chives
- Eat immediately and enjoy
Shop the Auto-Kamado!