Red Pepper Eggs
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 15 Min
- 1 Red Pepper Sliced as Rings (3/4in. Thick) - 2
- 2 Eggs - 2
- 3 Precooked Bacon, Crumbled - 5-7 Slices
- 4 Shredded Pepper Jack Cheese - 1/4 Cup
- 5 Butter
- 6 Salt and Pepper - To Taste
We absolutely love these Red Pepper Eggs! They offer a great breakfast option that's easy to make and taste like food from a 5-star restaurant! Impress your guests (or just your stomach) and get grilling!!
1. Preheat grill to 350 degrees and place skillet on heat
2. Melt butter (1-2 Tbsp) and cook red pepper slices for 4-5 mins per side to soften
3. Crack eggs directly into pepper rings, season with salt and pepper and close lid for another few minutes (longer for a more well-done egg)
4. After egg has cooked, sprinkle with pepper jack cheese and bacon crumbles. Serve for a yummy breakfast of champions!