- - 4 jalapeño peppers
- - 1 lb. ground sausage, divided into 4 equal parts
- - Jalapeño cream cheese
- - Original All-Purpose BBQ rub, to taste
- - Favorite BBQ sauce
1. Pre-heat grill to 250°F. Rinse jalapeños and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Cut the top off each jalapeño and remove the core and seeds.
3. Stuff with cream cheese.
4. Wrap ¼ lb. of sausage around each jalapeño, starting from the open end and leaving the tip of the jalapeño uncovered.
5. Season sausage with your favorite rub, or use Original All-Purpose BBQ rub, to taste.
6. Place on the grill at 250°F to smoke for 1 hour before turning.
7. Smoke for another 30-45 minutes.
8. Baste with your favorite BBQ sauce and smoke for an additional 15 minutes.
Remove from grill, allow to cool and serve.