Quick & Easy Salmon Sheet Pan Cook
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 35 Min
- 1 Smoking Wood Chunks of your Choice
- 2 Sheet Pan
- 3 Salmon
- 4 Zucchini & Squash
- 5 Baby Potatoes
- 6 Char-Griller Chili Lime Seasoning
- 7 Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Seasoning
- 8 Char-Griller Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 9 Parmesan Cheese
- 10 Oil of your Choice
If you're looking for a dinner recipe, it doesn't get much better than this Quick & Easy Salmon Sheet Pan recipe from Char-Griller Ambassador, Geoff Boyd of @outdoors_with_geoff_. Using only one pan, you'll have a delicious dinner in less than an hour!
Prep Directions:1. Preheat the grill to maintain 400 degrees.
1. Cut the baby potatoes in half, toss them in oil, season them with Char-Griller Sweet & Spicy Seasoning and arrange them evenly on 1/3 of the sheet pan.
2. Place the sheet pan on the grill and let the potatoes cook for twenty minutes.
3. In the meantime, prep the salmon by portioning it out, coating with oil and seasoning it with Char-Griller Chili Lime Seasoning.
4. Prep the zucchini and squash by cutting in half and then cutting again to end up with 1/2 inch moon shaped pieces. Coat them in oil and season with Char-Griller Garlic & Herb Seasoning.
5. After the potatoes finish cooking, add the salmon, zucchini and squash to the sheet pan and let everything cook for fifteen minutes.
6. Take the sheet pan off the cooker after the fifteen minutes are up, sprinkle Parmesan cheese on top of the zucchini and squash for it to melt, let the pan rest for ten minutes and enjoy!