Quick and Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 25 Min
- 1 1 Pork Tenderloin
- 2 1 Tsp Paprika
- 3 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 4 1/2 Tsp Cilantro
- 5 1/2 Tsp Oregano
- 6 Salt and Pepper to Taste
- 7 Olive Oil
Need a quick and flavorful dinner? This Flavor Pro™ pork tenderloin comes together fast and cooks up quickly. Throw on some potatoes and veggies to make it a full meal!
- Blend spices together in a bowl. Rub pork with olive oil and then season liberally on both sides with spice blend.
- Set up the Flavor Pro™ for direct cooking. Ignite burners and turn to medium high.
- Place pork on the grill and cook for 8 to 10 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reads 165 degrees.
- Remove from grill and let rest for 10 minutes.