Prep Time: 10 Min | Cook Time: 10 Min
- 1 3 Limes
- 2 3 Medium Potatoes
- 3 12 Serrano Peppers (adjust amount for heat)
- 4 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 5 10 Gloves of Garlic
- 6 1/2 TSP Salt/Pepper
- 7 1/4 Cup of Cilantro
This recipe is bursting with flavor! It is fresh and its spicy smoked flavor, This is the better then any style salsa you will find.
- Cut the tomatoes in cubes and place in a blender with the juice of limes. Blend until smooth consistency.
- Place the serrano peppers and yellow onion on Char-Griller AKORN® for a nice char. Let cool and place into the blender.
- Place the garlic into a pan and saute' until translucent/browned, then transfer into the blender.
- Place salt/pepper/cilantro into the blender with other ingredients and pulse. Salsa should be chunky.
- Taste and add salt if needed.
- Goes best with chips or tacos.