Pulled Pork Loaded Baked Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 Min | Cook Time: 60-80 Min
- 1 1 Pork Butt
- 2 Big Moe Cason Pork Rub
- 3 Jumbo Baking Potatoes
- 4 Suggested Toppings: Butter, Sour Cream, Bacon Bits, Nacho Cheese, BBQ JANK Spicy BBQ Sauce, Jalapeños, Salt, Black Pepper, Green Onions
Take your baked potato to the next level with this Pulled Pork Loaded Baked Potatoes recipe! This is a meal in one!
- Season the pork butt thoroughly on all sides and insert thermometer.
- Smoke the butt on 275 until it reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. Wrap the meat tightly in aluminum foil.
- Be sure to leave the thermometer exposed.
- Continue cooking the meat until it reaches 205 degrees.
- Remove the butt from the smoker and let it rest. Scrub and rinse the potatoes until clean.
- Heat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Poke several holes in each potato and place them directly on the oven rack.
- Cook the potatoes for 60-80 minutes until done.
- Remove the bone from the pork butt(it should come out clean) and shred the meat using two forks or shredding claws.
- Cut the potatoes in half lengthwise and add your desired toppings.